Animal Payment

When paying your animal registration payment or replacement tag, you will require the YeP number (Animal ID). Please refer to your Animal Registration Notice.

Please note:
  • Ensure that the correct information is entered and double check the YeP number is the same as that listed on your notice. The Council will not be responsible for incorrectly entered information.

© Technology One Limited 2019